Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Project update

Yesterday I started on the second skein for the baby blanket. I'm not sure how long the blanket is going to end up being though I imagine it should probably be longer than it is wide. I'm guessing about 3-4 skeins total should do it. It seems as though it's going to take forever though. I measured it but I'm not entirely sure what it is off the top of my head. About 6" now I think.

I've broken my promise to only work on one knitting project at a time. I'm also working on knitting a pair of socks for the Husband. The first one was finished last week and he was delighted. There was some frogging to correct things so that it would fit his sock but he's happy with it. At least it means I can have two projects going and not get bored with either one. I started the second one this morning. Since it's a plain ankle sock, I've already started the heel flap. Maybe by next week it will be finished.

On top of all of that, I've agreed to make a costume vest for the Husband's circus performance next week. Out of silver lame. This will be interested but first I need to clean off the drafting table in my work room so that I can cut out fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment